Griffioen Consulting is a strategic business consulting firm that specializes in helping small to mid-market B-to-B firms find new ways to grow. We take a practical, strategic approach to addressing the challenges that so many smaller companies face.
Our focus is on sales growth, profit improvement, identifying and entering new markets, new product development, pricing models, and business planning. In addition, we also provide finance, accounting and business taxation services.
Since 2001 we’ve worked with an increasing number of B2B companies, across a broad spectrum of industry sectors. As a result of many years of business consulting experience and an independent, objective perspective, we are able to advice our clients in making the smart decisions about their business that drive growth. Decisions that are based on facts, analysis and sound insight.
Practical Solutions for Business Growth
Although our fundamental approach is strategic in nature, we’re very pragmatic and results-oriented. We always look for ‘low-hanging fruit’ opportunities first.
Working with smaller companies takes a special mindset. Typically, these companies have limited budgets. And it’s also not unusual for them to lack certain skills and expertise. On top of that, time is often a factor. We understand these constraints and the level of urgency. We ‘get’ small business.
Working right alongside our clients we develop specific and detailed answers to key questions such as:
- Sales and profits are declining. How do we fix that?
- Where will the business be in one year, let alone three?
- So many interesting opportunities to pursue. Which are worthwhile?
- Which new products or services to develop?
- A competitor is gaining market share. How to respond?
- Our products are becoming commodities. What to do?
- We can only compete on price. How can we change that?
- How will technology impact our business?
- Are we sufficiently diversified? Or perhaps too much?
- How can we best launch new products?
Find Out More
Please browse our website to learn more about what we do. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us for a free, no-obligation conversation about your business goals and challenges. We’re looking forward to talking with you.