Griffioen Consulting is a group of experienced business consultants who specialize in helping small and mid-market B-to-B firms with practical solutions to their business challenges and by finding new ways to grow.
We advise B2B companies how to take the initiative and chart a new future. Working closely with each client, we create and implement realistic action plans to make it happen.
Since 2001, we’ve been working with an increasing number of B2B companies, representing a broad range of industries. With our experience and an objective perspective, we are able to assist our clients in making smart business decisions. Decisions based on facts, analysis and sound insight. Not wishful thinking or shooting from the hip.
Practical Solutions for Small Business Growth
Smaller companies have their own special challenges. Budgets are limited. Management resources can be an issue. Often, time is of the essence as well. We understand these constraints and the sense of urgency. We ‘get’ small business and what it takes to achieve success.
Working closely with each management team we address key questions such as:
- Sales and profits are declining. How do we fix that?
- Where will the business be in one year, let alone three?
- So many opportunities to pursue. Which are best?
- Which new products or services to develop?
- A competitor is gaining market share. How to respond?
- Our products have become commodities. What to do?
- We can only compete on price. How can we change that?
- How will technology impact our business?
- Are we sufficiently diversified? Or too much?
- How can we best launch new products?
Although fundamentally strategic, our approach is very pragmatic. We balance short term and long term objectives. Our first effort is always to identify those Quick Win opportunities that will quickly increase revenue and improve cash flow.
Find Out More
Please explore this website to learn more about what we do. If you have any questions, contact us to schedule a phone call or meeting to discuss your goals and challenges. We’re looking forward to talking with you.