To raise capital from a financial institution, private equity group, or angel investor you need a sound, carefully thought-out Business Plan. Our Business Planning support guides you through the process.
A business plan is a planning tool for entrepreneurs who are serious about starting or expanding a business.
A good business plan helps to:
- Define the purpose of your business
- Plan HR and operational needs
- Create P&L and Cash Flow forecasts
- Get funding
- Communicate the business opportunity
- Provide structure to the business
Developing a compelling Business Plan is not a trivial matter. Most of your time should be spent on the “planning” activity, not writing the document.
If you’re in the very early stages of developing your business idea or concept, it may be advisable to conduct a Feasibility Analysis first, before you embark on developing a Business Plan.
Business Planning for B-2-B Companies
Business Planning is about carefully thinking through every step of starting and operating your business and what will make the business successful. Decisions about many aspects of the business need to be made, such as:
- How are you going to make money?
- Which markets to target, and why?
- What are you selling and how?
- How to attract and retain customers?
- What is your positioning?
- What prices to charge?
- Financial projections
- Pro-forma financial statements
- How much capital is needed ?
- How will you pay back investors?
We don’t just help writing the document. Actually, creating the business plan document is much less important than the planning activity and thinking about how your business is going to make successful.
We’ll work with you on refining your business model, testing your assumptions, conducting any necessary market research, developing detailed revenue forecasts, and anything else that’s important to your business. As a result, you’ll have confidence in your business model well before we even start creating the business plan document itself.
Business Planning Support
To learn more about how we can help you create a sound Business Plan, please contact us.
We’ll be glad to answer your questions.