Strategic Planning Facilitation by an experienced consultant keeps the sessions on track and maintains everyone’s focus on producing results.
An internally led session can quickly turn into an expanded staff meeting where the same old viewpoints get rehashed and the status-quo never gets challenged.
An external facilitator can maintain a climate of openness and participation in the Strategic Planning sessions, minimizing personality and departmental differences, preventing group-think and encouraging creative solutions.
Strategic Planning Facilitation Keeps Everyone on Track
We assist you to get the most of your strategy sessions by:
- Managing the Strategic Planning process
- Making sure all team members are involved
- Avoiding ‘short-cuts’
- Keeping everyone focused
- Ensuring all issues are covered
- Asking tough questions
- Challenging the status quo
- Testing assumptions
- Providing new insights and perspectives
- Moving the process forward
- Acting as a sounding board
- Assisting with the integration of the plan
To learn more about Strategic Planning Facilitation, please contact us. We’ll be glad to talk with you.