Corporate Finance, Accounting, Business Taxation
Howard McFarland is a seasoned, entrepreneurial, financial executive with 30 years of accounting, corporate finance, business taxation, and operations experience in private industry and public accounting serving emerging, mid-market and large, public and private enterprises, both foreign and domestic.
Following a long and progressive career with PricewaterhouseCoopers in auditing, accounting, corporate taxes, M&A, and financial restructuring, Howard has been working as a corporate finance consultant for more than 17 years.
Howard McFarland is a CPA in the State of Michigan as well as a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA). He holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting and Finance from Michigan State University.
- Cost Accounting
- Due Diligence
- SEC Financial Reporting
- Auditing & Corporate Taxes
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Internal Controls
- Capital/Debt Restructuring
- SOX Compliance
- Budget Analysis
- Financial Management
- Business Planning
- Working Capital Management
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Financial Executives Institute