Business Brokerage Services for Buy/Sell Transactions
If you’re thinking about selling or buying a B2B firm, working with our certified business broker will make the transaction a success.
Even if you’re in the very early stages of considering selling your business, we can help you explore different options and determine how to maximize the transaction value.
Business brokerage experience
- Over twenty years of experience with B2B buy/sell transactions
- Certified Business Intermediary – IBBA
- Always focused on representing the client in the best way possible
- Broad network of advisors and consultants for supporting buy/sell transactions
- Highest level of confidentiality
We specialize in buy/sell transactions for B2B firms with annual sales between $5 and $25M in these markets:
- Medical equipment
- Information technology
- Engineering firms
- Business services
Network of professionals
We have established an extensive network of advisors, professionals, and consultants who can bring the sales transaction to a successful close. These advisors include experts in the area of taxation, due diligence, and accounting, as well as attorneys, and post-sale transition and operational teams.
In addition, we have deep connections with banks as well as venture capital and private equity firms for deal funding.
Selling a Business – Broker for Seller
If you want to sell a business, working with our certified business broker ensures a successful and quick transaction.
Maximizing shareholder value is our goal.
- Developing a deep understanding of your business to ensure that you are properly represented during the sales process
- Understanding and documenting your objectives, pre and post-sale
- Developing a sound exit strategy
- Developing documents, including financials, memorandums, pitch decks, executive summaries, and prospectuses
- In-depth interviews of the seller to develop FAQs to minimize the time that you have to meet with prospective buyers
- Creating a marketing plan that presents the selling company in the best possible light
- Marketing through a number of channels, including private equity, investment bankers, venture capital, and strategic and financial buyers
Buying a Business – Broker for Buyer
If you want to buy a business you’re probably aware that this is going to be a complex process.
To make the transaction a success and as hassle-free as possible, we provide you with a team of seasoned advisors and consultants who support you throughout the entire transaction, from start to finish.
We have served as advisors on many business acquisition transactions. Our acquisition support includes areas such as:
- Preparation for acquisition and post-sale integration
- Review of current marketplace deals
- Valuation & analytics
- Deal financing
- Lead negotiations
- Financial & strategic due diligence
- Merger operations strategy
How can we help make your buy/sell transaction a success?Contact Ras Desai