Business Feasibility Studies
Find out if your business concept makes sense
Determine the likelihood of success before committing time and money. Make an informed decision about what to do next.
To help you determine the potential of a business idea, we’ll conduct a comprehensive analysis that includes all facets important to its viability.
You’ll get an unbiased, professional opinion on the viability of the business concept, product, or service.
The feasibility study highlights the strengths and weaknesses of the business idea. You’ll get recommendations about what needs to be improved to increase the likelihood of success.
Informed Go/No-Go decision
Based on the results of the analysis you can make an informed go/no-go decision about what to do next.
- Move to the next phase – This could include creating a formal business plan or refining the concept.
- Improve the viability – If the business concept is salvageable, the feasibility report will include recommendations about what needs to get fixed.
- Abandon the project – If the venture does not make any business sense, it’s probably best to walk away.
When To Conduct a Feasibility Analysis
- Starting a new business – If you’re thinking about starting a new business, it makes sense to determine if the idea has any legs.
- Developing a new product or service – Developing and launching a new product or service is very expensive. A feasibility analysis helps to determine at an early stage if there is going to be sufficient demand.
- Entering a new market – Entering a new market is a major effort, both financially as well as in terms of the required management commitment. Finding out early what the probability of success is can save a lot of time and money.
- Making a large business investment – A feasibility study can help you determine if the investment makes sense.
- Considering a merger or acquisition – Mergers and acquisitions are some of the most complex activities a management team can get involved in. Before you get too far into it, a feasibility analysis helps you to find out the potential of the merger or acquisition.
What Does a Feasibility Study Include?
Conducting a feasibility study covers all those aspects of the new venture or business idea necessary to make an informed go/no-go decision about whether and how to move forward.
Feasibility Study Topics
A typical feasibility study covers topics such as:
- Business goals
- Products and services
- Market demand
- Sales and Marketing
- Revenue forecasts
- Break-Even analysis
Thinking about launching a new business? Conduct a business feasibility study to see if it makes sense
Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.Let's Talk