B2B Marketing Strategy Evaluation
Marketing strategy audits provide a quick, yet comprehensive assessment of what’s working and what needs to get fixed.
You’ll receive a detailed report with clear recommendations that you can use.
The audit starts with a detailed, in-depth interview that covers many topics such as products, customers, target markets, competitors, sales & marketing, suppliers, distribution channels, marketing, pricing, etc.
Why You Need a Marketing Strategy Audit
- Get insight into the strengths and weaknesses of your marketing strategy. This is very helpful for further marketing planning.
- Find out what’s working, what’s not, and what improvements need to be made to make you more competitive.
- The information from the evaluation is a great starting point for on-going marketing planning.
- With regular reviews, you can make timely course corrections.
The audit evaluates the key factors that determine your competitive position. Internal and external factors. The marketing environment, organization, and functions are also considered.
- Market characteristics
- Products and services
- Competitive advantage
- Market niche
- Supplier relations
- Sales & marketing
- Distribution channels
Find Out If Your Marketing Strategy Is Sound
The marketing audit is based on proven business strategies and marketing theories and principles established over years of management and marketing research.
Your answers to the interview questions are compared against these theories and principles and a broad range of established business success factors.
Using the results from this analysis, your firm’s competitive position is presented using a number of diagrams and charts, such as the well-known Boston Consulting Group Matrix and the GE Business Screen.
The marketing strategy evaluation provides actionable insight into your firm’s competitive position and the market potential of your products and services. Armed with this information you can then make the necessary adjustments to your marketing strategy.
The evaluation provides an independent, unbiased opinion on the maturity of your marketing strategy.
You can use the insight from the evaluation to grow your business, improve your firm’s competitive position, change product positioning, change pricing, improve sales & marketing, or open up new distribution channels, to name a few.
- Recommendations – You’ll receive a detailed report on the competitive position of your business and products as well as recommendations for improvement.
- Objective – The structured interview and the analysis process ensure that the results are objective, in-depth, and without bias.
- Quick turnaround – From the interview to the presentation of the final report, the entire marketing audit can usually be completed quickly.
- Affordable – These marketing audits are designed to be affordable to B2B companies and startups to help them find out quickly where they stand.
Find out what’s working and what’s not with an affordable marketing strategy auditLet's Talk