Over the course of working with a growing number of B2B firms, we have gained experience across a wide range of markets.
To be honest, we do not specialize in one particular B2B industry. More than likely, we are not experts in your industry. If that’s what you’re looking for, we’re not the right fit.
Rather, our experience from working with clients across a broad range of B2B markets has given us a diverse insight into what works in B2B. Instead of resorting to a “standard, cookie-cutter” approach, this has greatly improved our ability to think outside the box and create breakthrough solutions – precisely because of our wide exposure to many different industries and markets.
Drawing from best practices and what we’ve learned that works in other markets, we have the processes and methodologies to address your business problems.
Our business consulting experience is exclusively with for-profit business-to-business firms. We have no experience working with non-profits, public sector organizations, municipalities, etc.
Here is a sample of B2B market sectors represented by some of our clients:
- Automotive suppliers
- Bioenergy equipment
- Business services
- CAE software developers
- Call centers
- CRM software developers
- Custom software development
- Design & engineering services
- Educational services
- Electric vehicles manufacturing
- Electronic document management
- Equipment repair services
- Fuel efficiency testing
- Furniture manufacturing
- Heavy equipment leasing
- HVAC equipment sales
- Industrial supplies & services
- Information Technology services
- Marketing services
- Material handling equipment
- Materials recycling
- Medical billing auditing
- Medical equipment manufacturing
- Metrology equipment services
- Pharmaceutical sales
- Professional services
- Scientific equipment manufacturing
- Specialty lubricants manufacturing
- Transportation system signage
- Upholstery sampling
- Commercial water purification systems