We are committed to helping small and mid-size B-to-B companies to grow sales, enhance profits, find new growth opportunities, enter new markets, develop new products and improve financial performance.
Our focus is on creating sustainable, profitable growth. That said, we certainly do not ignore the short-term low-hanging fruit opportunities. We always look for the ‘Quick Wins’ that increase sales and generate cash flow.
What sets us apart? Consider these reasons:
- B2B specialists – Business-to-business markets are different from consumer markets. B2B is all we do. We don’t work in B2C markets. With 15+ years of experience working with many small and mid-size B-to-B companies like yours, we think we got pretty good at it.
- We understand small business – Small companies rarely have the resources for a ‘big-budget’ approach. Often, bootstrapping is the only viable option for a small business. We’re used to working with lean budgets. We understand the constraints small businesses have to deal with.
- Fact-based, data-driven – No anecdotal information, shooting from the hip, guesswork or wishful thinking. We turn market intelligence into insight to help you make smart business decisions. Our process is data-driven and analytical while avoiding ‘analysis paralysis’. After all, we need to get things done.
- Real solutions – No need for fancy jargon or fads. We keep it simple and straightforward, making decisions and taking action to produce results. No need to make it more complicated than it has to be.
- We advise, you decide – Our role is to advise and support you in making smart decisions about your business. The final decision on how to proceed is yours. After all, it’s your company.
- Objective perspective, fresh ideas – As ‘outsiders looking in’ we assess your business with a fresh, objective perspective. We call it the way we see it. Candid conversations about the state of the business and what needs to get done. We challenge the status quo and ask tough questions. And our experience across a broad range of industries allows us to share ideas from other industries to address your specific challenges.
- Practical approach – No run-of-the-mill cookie-cutter solutions, no ‘me-too’ thinking, but an entrepreneurial, strategic approach to creating competitive, smart ways to take your business to the next level. Smart business decisions to outwit the competition, grow sales, increase profits, and finding new opportunities for growth.